I can't wait, my brain is already constantly pondering where everything will go. I will ask Alex questions about what he thinks and he always says "we'll worry about it when we get there." Agh, I want to have it all planned out, plus it is really fun for me to think about. I'm not sure if I should pick paint colors now or wait until we are moved in? I guess I have to wait so I can see how the samples look in the house. I have so much stuff in my mental to do list and I can't do any of it yet. Oh well, this week I am going to distract myself by shopping for new couches! How fun is that?!!
1 year ago

4 comments:
Tracie's list said you had posted one hour ago - so I'm checking!! I like those lists! YES, plan now! That is the fun part! I want to shop for couches! We bought Gracie's bed and it won't be in for 2-4 weeks, so make sure you don't have to wait for your couches. Of course you don't live in the middle of no where so they probably have them.
I agree with Becca. I am so excited for you and your new house, but the picture of your old one filled with your moving boxes made me sad.
New couches--too fun. But I am with Tiffany, looking at your house made me sad. I am so happy for you though! Can't wait to see pictures of the new one all decked out.
I am so glad you sound so excited and happy! I am right there with you on being anxious to get things "settled" again. It is so much fun though, and makes me want a change! When are you going to come back in town for your "going-away" party though??? How did we miss that?
Post a Comment