Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Bum Smackin' Time

Bryant flew me out to St. Louis and drove me to Decater to surprise Becca for her birthday. She was SO shocked. It was so much fun just to see the look on her face. I have never been a birthday present before and I didn't even have to jump out of a cake!

We had lots of fun and ate lots of bad things and 3 of the Castletons smacked my bum (I won't say which ones)!

One of my favorite parts was when Lilly gave me a kiss, it made me cry.


Becca & Kendall playing trade the bink!


I made Becca the yummiest pistachio fudge cake, it was so good we had it for breakfast too!


Gracie smooshy face.


Ice cream cookie face!


Me & Kendall watching fireworks on the neighbors dock over the lake.

Thanks again Bryant, we had a fabulous bum smackin' time!

7 comments:

Jen said...

I was so happy for Becca--and you! when I called and she told me that Bryant had gotten her Jackie for her birthday! Lucky Girl!!! Both of you!

Trooly said...

I'll bet you were the best birthday present Becca ever got in her life!!!

I think I need me some of that cake; if it's not a secret, I'd love the recipe!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I SMACKED IT!! And I'll smack it again when I get the chance!!! THANK YOU!! I promise to only be sad when it is super stinky!

Tracie said...

I have heard about that Bryant and his smacking! Becca- can't you control him! I am so glad that you had fun!! I missed you both!

wackyjackie said...

I thought my bum was special, who else's bum has Bryant been smackin'?

wackyjackie said...

Oh and Trooly, its not a secret but I had to get the recipe from my sister since mine are all packed and I left it with Becca. So I can get it for you when my things are unpacked or you can get it from Becca. You will LOVE it!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I wish I could control him!! Do you think I would be where I am now if I could?!?!? I really do have my hands full!