Kendall loves to swim. She steps off into the deep water then just floats around. She won't stay in the big float anymore, she'll only use the floaties. This was at the pool on top of The Hotel Contessa.
She also likes to show off her bum or lack there of!

5 comments:
It is so funny to see the little girls bums when their suits fall down!!!! I have some pictures like that too!!
She is so cute! How fun that she loves to swim so much already--probably just wants to be like her big brothers!
She is so much braver than my kids! I love her little non-bum!
She is too cute!
That's so great that she loves to swim. With all of those older brothers I'm sure she'll be actually swimming on her own before you know it.
What a cute tiny bum! She'll have to go down a pant size when she ditches diapers.
Post a Comment