Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lucy & Ethel

I miss Lucy and Ethel. Lucy and Ethel were disconected and packed in a moving truck on Wednesday. I am worried about them, they are my 3rd love in life.
1st - Alex
2nd - my kids
3rd - Lucy (the washer) and Ethel (the dryer)

Alex and the kids were making fun of me because I named them. But I say, I named my kids, so why not my washer and dryer. They are certainly more helpful than my kids!

It took me like 6 loads of laundry to do what I would normally have gotten done in two. The dryer here in this apartment is quite pathetic.

So to Lucy and Ethel, where ever you are out there, I hope you're ok and that the movers took good care of you. Don't be angry with me for sending you away, we will be together again soon. And Ethel, don't tease your sister too much!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I cracked up laughing when I read this. You are too funny. We miss you already.

Jen said...

I love that you named your washer and dryer. Miss you!!!

Suzie said...

Too funny! I want a Lucy and Ethel of my own. I love your washer and dryer!

Tracie said...

at first i thought you were talking about becca's boobs. what were their names??

Misty said...

Jackie! I have been sick all weekend and now Zack has pneumonia like Maddy. So this morning during my self pity moment-I got to LAUGH! You crack me up! I love ya!!!!!

wackyjackie said...

I don't remember what Becca's boobs' names are, but I do miss them too!

Bec - what are your boobs' names?

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Haas and Little Joe. I thought they were good cowboy names - They got introduced to a lot of people in Texas. I don't think Bryant even knows their names.
I miss Lucy and Ethel too!! I think I will name my new washer and dryer after them - I did buy them in Lucy and Ethel's honor. My Ethel already has a doctor's appointment in the morning. She just isn't hooked up right.

J-Mar said...

That made my day! I hope you have been reunited!