Sunday, June 8, 2008

Party on Oasis

Nana and Papa hosted all the family for dinner before and an ice cream party after the baptism. This is the way to do a baptism, I didn't plan anything! Thanks Nana and Papa!! We love you!!

The pictures got all mixed up when I uploaded them, oh well.


Big D (not the smile I was talking about in the last post!)


Uncle Ron and Aunt Kay


"Uncle" Rick, Alex, Greg, Papa and Trevor. We totally lucked out and got to see the Cluffs, they happened to be in town visiting some friends. They are very important people to Alex, I know it made him very happy to see them.


Papa, Sarah, and Uncle Larry


Jake, Matt, Conner and Hayden cruising in Papa's chevy! Stinkin' Hayden was still in his church clothes!


Joni, Aunt Lori, Grandpa and Grandma Olson

Ryan and Steve

3 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Looks like fun!! You aren't supposed to have fun without me! I love ya!

Misty said...

How Fun Jackie! What a special day for everyone!

Tracie said...

Enjoy your family and then hurry home. We miss you!!!