It is that time of month when I am overly emotional about everything! Anyway, last week I was telling my sister something about one of my friends and she asked me which one she is. After I described her I said, "she's one of those girl friends that if you could choose a sister, I'd choose her." And I was thinking about that this morning as I was debating whether it was too early to call her or not and it made me feel really blessed that I found this friend! And it made me cry. Sometimes I hate being an emotional girl.
I must say that I would also choose my sister if I got to choose (but I didn't have to), I love her more than she can imagine and she's one of my best friends. I don't know what I'll do if we ever live in different cities! And now I'm crying again!
1 year ago

7 comments:
I cry over my friends too! I cried watching American Idol last night. Isn't that sad?
I hear you loud and clear sister!!! I feel so very blessed to. We really have an amazing group!
Now I am crying too! I love you!
I am crying too. HAHA It is just me, your mean brother!! Love YA!!
I cry all the time during my emotional time in the month, but I am also very thankful for all of my great friends.
I love my friends! I didn't grow up with a sister, so having great friends is especially important to me. I feel so lucky to live in this area with so many great, amazing people!
Post a Comment