So, I was checking my e-mail a little while ago and I could hear Hayden in the kitchen on the counter getting out the plastic plates and bowls. I figured he wasn't hurting anything, so I let him continue. When I was done with my e-mail, I snuck up on him to take a picture...

Then I looked towards the pantry and found this...

I was so glad I already had the camera! That is pancake mix she's into and I'm still laughing at this picture!
5 comments:
Oh my! That is so funny! I love her smile!
What a mess. I love that you can laugh about that!
I love it!! I so wish I would have taken pictures when Gracie dumped paint - it would be funny now.
I love that picture! I have some similar to that with Sam and sugar.
Wow, that looks so much like you when you were little. She is so cute!! Love Ya
Post a Comment