The other day Jordan was playing a game on the computer, the phone rang, he answered it and said "She's in the shower, I have her call you back." He hangs up the phone, turns around and looks at me and says "Call Tracie back when you're out of the shower." Lets be clear, I was NOT in the shower! I told him I was not in the shower and he said "oh, I thought you said you going to take a shower. Sometimes he is a total space case!
Today he cleaned and vacumed out the van. All for the low, low price of $8! I know it was his first time, but still you get what you pay for! It's better than it was though.

2 comments:
This story still makes me laugh and you already told it to me.
I'll come & clean out your van for eight bucks. I must be mean, my kids get to do it for free.
Post a Comment