Yesterday Hayden and Kendall were little stinkers! My day was quite miserable. It is not a surprizing thing for Hayden to be naughty, but Kendall is usually so easy and sweet and NAPS REGULARLY. Yesterday she didn't want to go down for naps at all. She only had one nap and it was way later than normal, so by the time Hayden finally (I'll get to that in a minute) went down for his nap, Kendall woke up, giving me all of about five minutes to myself. Which normally wouldn't be so bad, but Kendall wanted to be held all the time and Hayden was super whiney (like I am now) and just not happy about anything.
So the problem with Hayden's nap was that normally Kendall naps in my room in the afternoon and Hayden sleeps in their room. But Kendall crawled over the pillows and off the bed the day before, so now she can't sleep there anymore. Which I guess didn't matter yesterday since she was still down for her morning nap which she takes in her crib. Anyway, I was trying to get Hayden to take a nap in my bed, but instead he went through all the drawers in my room, which have alot of odd and ends in them (binoculars, balloons, lotion, yarn, batteries, etc.). Yes, fun to clean up and shove back in their specially formed spots they have been squished into. So then I try to lay down with him and he proceeds to lay there and randomly wack me in the face, also fun. It didn't end well...
After he went to sleep I snuck out and as soon as I sat down to eat my grilled cheese sandwich that I had made an hour before (yum, cold grilled cheese) I heard Kendall waking up.
They both cried at my feet the whole time I made dinner and when dinner was ready I made the kids plates and got Kendall ready for bed. I got her to sleep and then Hayden and Dylan made alot of noise in the hall and she woke up. Thankfully after Alex got home he took her until she went to bed at like 9:30 (she's ulsually in bed around 8).
What a super fun day! What's sad is that today I had my two little ones plus 4 more two year olds and today was easier!
Maybe they got all their naughtiness out for a couple weeks! Hopefully!
1 year ago

1 comments:
I am so sorry! I know that if Tyson doesn't nap, I am a bear! Funny how that works.
Post a Comment