I have lived with too many boys for too long.
Here is what I came up with for Jordan's birthday cake. For those of you who don't know, (lucky you) it is the XBox symbol or close to it anyway.
When I was in the middle of making the frosting, the showing agent called to say that someone was coming to see the house in 25 minutes. I made a mad dash to get the kitchen cleaned up and the rest of the house straightend up, inlcuding the laudry I had just folded but not put away yet. I definitely got my exercise in today! Which was good because we had birthday cake to eat!
Jordan turned 9 today! I can't believe I have a 9 year old. Where did all the time go? That's almost 10, you know! Craziness. I think he had a good birthday. We went out to the Chinese buffet for dinner with Grandma White, Andrew, David, Caleb, Crissy and all of us. Then back to our house for cake and presents. He was very excited about all of his presents.
It was a busy, crazy, fun day!

3 comments:
Do you get emotional on your kids birthdays? I totally do. I wondered if it gets better the older they get.
Some years it is easier and some years it is still hard. This year wasn't hard for some reason. I cried so hard when Dylan turned 5 though!
That is a great cake. Sam wants a Spiderman one for his next birthday... I might have to try one with a Wii logo for Keith.
Post a Comment