Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby Countdown

One month to go! I keep telling myself that I am tough and can make it through another month of misery. However, it doesn't keep me from laying on my bed and crying about it a couple times a day!

I'm seriously considering going to buy one of those long grabber things, because I just can't handle bending over anymore! So if you happen to visit my house, just expect there to be toys and crap all over the floor.

5 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

I am kind of hoping you only have 2 more weeks! Hang in there!

Lauren said...

You can do it!!!! I hope it is only two weeks too! Can't wait to come visit soon:)

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I saw those grabber things at the dollar store!! I'll get you one, but I think you should just use it to pinch people and tell them to go get you stuff. Love you!!

Trezise Momma said...

That last month seriously feels as long as the first 8! Hang in there, Momma. He will be here before you know it. Just give yourself permission to leave the toys and crap on the floor and get some rest.

Tiffany said...

Oh that last month is miserable. I wish I could come pick things up for you. And I agree with Becca, excellent use for a grabber thingy. :)