Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Preschooler



This girl is a new experience for me. Do you know how easy it is to leave a kid on their first day of preschool when they DON'T cry? What a fabulous experience! No tears for her = no tears for me! And I'm pregnant, I cry about everything!

Kendall had a great day at school! I had hoped that school would tire her out, but she was bouncing off the walls when I picked her up. Litterally running circles around me while I talked to her teacher.

Today when I told her she didn't have school, she sat on the kitchen floor and threw a mega-fit. Hayden, who loves school when he gets home but never really wants to go in the morning, told her she is lucky that she gets to stay home. Those two are SO different. I was feeling a little guilty about sending her to school since she doesn't start kindergarten for two more years, but she has made all that go away with how much she loves it!

4 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I don't know what that is like?! She is getting so tall! Love it!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

That makes it ALL GOOD!!!

Trezise Momma said...

Avery is the same way! We are doing a preschool swap with some other little girls her age, and she practically shoos me out the door each time. Like Kendall, she is mad on the days she doesn't get to go. She is only 2, so she gets 2 more years of preschool. Good thing she enjoys it!

Tiffany said...

yay!! I'm so glad she loved it. Brooklyn didn't cry but I stil did when I left. You are a stronger woman than I!