Big D and his team 'The Eagles'
My cute little scouts with their cars.
Look at that finish! They called it a tie until I looked at the picture on the camera!
"No way - I want a rematch!"
Kendall adopted herself a grandpa for the day. It was very nice I hardly even saw her!
Dr. J with his team, 'The Cowboys'. They may have had their sports mixed up when they were naming the teams!
And to top it off Alex and I had to speak in church this morning. I am glad this weekend is over, well almost...

3 comments:
That was a crazy day! I hope you have time to recover today and enjoy your Sunday!
Wow, I am sleepy just listening to it - what was your talk on, I need to speek next month, will you just send yours to me?
Wow! What a crazy day!!!! Hope you are recovered!!!!!
Post a Comment