I almost cried when I was done unpacking all my scrapbook totes and organizing everything, a happy cry! Whoo hoo!!
I did ask Becca's permission before I bought the same desk as hers. She said it was a great idea!
I am almost ready to take pictures of the rest of the house for y'all (it won't be painted yet though). I can honestly say that there are only 2 boxes in the house that haven't been unpacked. Now the garage is a different story! We'll get to it some day...

7 comments:
yay for pictures! i am so happy for you and your scrapbook room! if anything can cheer up my jackie, it would be scrapbooking and a diet coke!
I'm so excited for you! Congrats on being almost completely unpacked. We have more than 2 boxes left to unpack and we've been here for 2 years. Sad.
I love it!! I still have two boxes too. They are in the fish bathroom that needs to be remodeled. I am not unpacking until I get the wallpaper down and the paint up.
I am so happy for you. Nothing makes you feel better than a little space for yourself.
Hooray!!! I love the "own Space" thing!!! I like the desk too! I need to get a desk for Maddy-where do you think I should go????
Wahoo! I love it - I can't wait to see the other pictures too - I hope to be able to visit some day.
That would be so nice to be able to leave it all out. Way to go! Where did you get the desk?
Post a Comment