Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Daddy

By Hayden
1. What is something dad always says to me? I love you infinity
2. What makes dad happy? chicken roll-ups
3. What makes dad sad? something doesn't make dad sad
4. How does dad make me laugh? tickles me
5. What was dad like when he was little? he was big
6. How old is daddy? bigger
7. What is daddy's favorite thing to do? go to walmart
8. What does dad do when I'm not around? drives
9. What is dad really good at? going to the store
10. What is dad not really good at? he's not good at the store
11. What does dad do for his job? gets mad
12. What is dad's favorite food? chicken roll-ups
13. What do daddy and I do together? to walmart
14. How are daddy and I the same? we like dognuts
15. How are daddy and I different? cuz
16. How do I know daddy loves me? cuz

By Dylan
1. What is something dad always says to me? I love you
2. What makes dad happy? spending time with me
3. What makes dad sad? when I cry
4. How does dad make me laugh? By doing thigs that are funny
5. What was dad like when he was little? strong
6. How old is daddy? 38?
7. What is daddy's favorite thing to do? spend time with me.
8. What does dad do when I'm not around? Hang out with Hayden and Jordan
9. What is dad really good at? Driving
10. What is dad not really good at? He couldn't think of anything.
11. What does dad do for his job? gets money
12. What is dad's favorite food? sushi
13. What do daddy and I do together? play catch
14. How are daddy and I the same? We're both funny.
15. How are daddy and I different? Dad is more scarier than me.
16. How do I know daddy loves me? Because I send time with him.

By Jordan
1. What is something dad always says to me? Be nice.
2. What makes dad happy? If I got him something for Christmas
3. What makes dad sad? When I'm gone.
4. How does dad make me laugh? Tickle me.
5. What was dad like when he was little? No idea.
6. How old is daddy? 32, am I close?
7. What is daddy's favorite thing to do? Hang out with me.
8. What does dad do when I'm not around? Plays X-box
9. What is dad really good at? Beating me up.
10. What is dad not really good at? Absolutely nothing
11. What does dad do for his job? interviews people
12. What is dad's favorite food? chicken
3. What do daddy and I do together? The movies.
14. How are daddy and I the same? We both like steak
15. How are daddy and I different? He doesn't like mayonaise
16. How do I know daddy loves me? He hangs out with me.

3 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Love it!!

Tracie said...

I am sure Alex will be happy to know that he is good at driving and going to the store!! Those are my favorites!

MelindaLou said...

How cute i think I am going to have the boys do it, I bet getting their answers is pretty fun. And how lucky are you to get a scrap book corner, I am so jellous, I don't ever do any scraping any more cause it's so much work. I got my plum's from your mom's tree, it was so nice of them to share!!! Can't wait to see more pics of the house. Glad you are getting settled in. See ya :-)