Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy B-day 2 ME!

I love it when my birthday is a 2 day event! Crissy came to hang out with me on Tuesday afternoon. She brought us cup cakes, which Kendall LOVED! Then we went to the late showing of Baby Mama, which was so much better than I thought it would be. I thought it would be stupid funny (which I love), but it was that and a romatic comedy.


Kendall and Crissy sword fighting! The things she learns having three older brothers.



I think she is going to be a goofball like her mother...


My boys wanted to make me a cake. They said I couldn't help (I had to step in for a second when Jordan got out a measuring cup and said "we need 4 of these" I said "no read that again," it was 1/4 cup)


The frosting proved difficult for a 9 year old, I had to help spread. It was the BEST birthday cake I ever had.


Dylan was very upset that this was all the candles we had!!

4 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

It looks like they are pros. Maybe you can get a whole dinner out of them for Mother's Day!

Tracie said...

What sweet boys!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a great one. So Baby Mama was good, huh? I was curious and wanted to see it. I'll have to do that now.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, sorry I missed lunch. I hope you had a great time.