
Kendall is the best big sister! She will even scoot him onto her lap if he's laying on the floor. She always wants to hold him after he's eaten and he's snuggly and I have to tell her I get 5 minutes before she can have him! Usually, she sits asks if it's her turn yet until I get annoyed and give in.

Nana came to help out the week after the wedding, she's a good place to nap apparently!





Jordan is a great help with him. He will voluntarily take him upstairs with him to watch tv. When I took this picture, he and Dylan were pretending like Callen was talking. Callen was their boss and was telling them what to do, you had to be there it was funny!

He loves his sister as much as she loves him!

If only we could all be so relaxed!

It's really hard to take a picture of Callen without Kendall in it!
Now we're up to date on baby pictures. I still have Thanksgiving, Kendall's birthday and Christmas to do though! Soon.
2 comments:
So glad you put those up for us! I wanna cry that I don't get to hold him. I'll just kiss my computer screen.
Jackie, I am just cleaning up our blog and show your email address as j5_j5w@hotmail.com
I have had several people inform me as of late they can no longer access our blog. So I am emailing or posting comments on every blog I follow. If you can't get on to woodysfam.blogspot.com and want too send me an email to woody96@earthlink.com and I will reinvite you.
Hope you and yours are well, Baby Callen is so cute!
Thanks,
Laurie
Post a Comment