Callen Jacob - 8lbs 2oz - 20.5 inches - born @ 2:32 pm on October 28th
I went in for my regular doctor appointment Thursday morning and my blood pressure was really high, so my dr. gave me the choice of going to the hospital for blood work or to be induced. After she she talked me into it, I decided to be induced. It turned out to be a good decision because she said she would have induced me later that day after my blood work came back anyway. I was about to go into preeclamsia.
My dr. broke my water and started the pitocin at about 1:15 and Callen was born at 2:32. The epidural lady got there too late and it was too late for any other pain medication - not fun. Good thing it was a short labor! My dr. didn't even make it back from her office, which is right next to the hospital.
We are very blessed, Callen is perfectly healthy and so far very happy!

7 comments:
Congrats, congrats, congrats! I love his name and am so happy to hear everything went well; enduring the pain and all!
HOORAY!!! He is perfect - your family is beautiful!
Congrats on making it through, epidural free. He's beautiful!!!
He is PERFECT! Congratulations to you and your family!! What a blessing.
And I bow down to any woman who has a baby without pain medication. I have done it once, and that was enough for me!!
Yay!!! He is so adorable. I am so happy for you and I am happy that your labor was short. Such cute pics of the family.
Congratulations!!!!!
I can't wait to hold him! See you next week:)
So glad he is here!!! He looks perfect!!! Enjoy his tiny-ness. It passes too quick as you know.
Post a Comment