Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Fun

A few weeks ago we had all the Joneses at our house! We had so much fun and we didn't have to drive to AZ this summer! Yay! I didn't do so well at taking pictures and when we when to the lake house my camera battery died, so I didn't get any there. Hopefully, Mom and Sarah will share theirs with me.



My brother being attacked by some of the kids.




The Houston Children's Museum. There were WAY too many kids there, duh!





A beautiful sunny day at Stewart Beach! My brother's kids had just been in CA at the beach, their youngest got in the water and ran back and said "Mom, the water is warm!"
All my kids got stung by jelly fish, I thought Hayden was just being silly until I saw the welts on his arm. They went away pretty quickly though.
Then we went to Lake Conroe for the next week and I have no pictures... yet! I'm such a slacker. We forced all of our kids to ride in the tube behind the jet ski, only Jordan liked it. We had a chance to get to know my sister's fiance and his little brother - who my kids are still talking about! We ate lots of good food and relaxed and played in the sun - that is my kind of vacation!

2 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Looks like fun!! Grace is going to LOVE that picture of Hayden!

Suzie said...

Looks like an awesome time.