My blog has been very boring lately. However, life has not been. We are always busy around here. Between cub scouts and pto, I feel like I rarely have time for me and most of that time gets spent reading updates on facebook. So, my poor blog gets neglected.
I finished scrapbooking my last picture of Kendall last weekend. Granted it is of her when she was 14 months old. But, I'm ready to order more pictures. Someday before I die I hope to have my scrapbooks caught up, and with that statement I hope I am giving myself plenty of time!
Spring break ended up pretty low key for us. It started with me having strep throat and ended with Alex having a sinus infection. We did make it to the space center (the day before our passes expired), and to the park a few times.
Now, I'm going to go have a snack and get ready for another very exciting PTO meeting!
1 year ago

1 comments:
Yep, sounds like life to me!
Post a Comment