Friday, January 8, 2010

Birthday Girl



Oh, how much she's grown. I can't believe she is three, maybe that's why it has taken me so long to do her birthday post. Denial.







Kendall is a joyful, happy girl. She is also a beasty girl, she can take Hayden down in a flash. Kendall is helpful and naughty. She's got the energy of a, hmm, I don't even know what to compare her energy level to, think energizer bunny without the weight of the drum! She loves her brothers and gives them plenty of hugs and way too many kisses for their taste. She loves to sing and dance, she an exhausting joy to have in our home! I am so grateful for Kendall!

5 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute girl! I love the baby picture and her cake is darling! How crazy to think just over three years ago we were in the hospital. Time goes too fast!!

Lauren said...

I can't believe she is three either. She is so big! Love the cake too!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Holy Crap she's so big!! And that is one awesome cake!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I love the pictures of her now daye because she looks so much like a little girl rather than a baby...but still with the baby body! Hope her day was great!

Tiffany said...

So cute! I can't believe she is already three. She is so adorable. I love her face in these pictures.