Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good Times

Mom, Dad, Crissy (sister) and Hunter (brother's son) came to visit for Thanksgiving week. And I put them all to work! My wonderful Dad fixed my sagging dishwasher door and cut a hole in the wall under the stairs for storage, he's even going to send me a custom door for it! My Mom showed us how to make Tamales and Crissy gave me a massage!

We fit in some fun too. We played lots of Beatles Rock Band, dominos and we made Dad watch Twilight so he could go see New Moon with us girls.


My Handyman


My Cook


My Masseuse


Mom, Crissy and I making Tamales. Mmm, they were good!


Kendall LOVES her Papa! She doesn't give him much space when he's around.

She loves her Crissy too!

Kendall and Crissy making cherry pie.


Our Thanksgiving Feast


More feasting!


I'm 30 years old and I still cry when my mom and dad leave! I guess that is a good thing, it's better than crying when the come - ha ha. Kendall sings a song, it goes "I really miss my daddy, I really miss my daddy". I've been singing it since yesterday, "I really miss my daddy and mommy and Crissy". I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family, they are the BEST!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like a fun week!

Anonymous said...

I cried in the car at least 3 different times! I miss my Jackie too!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

It is so good to have family like that - can I please see a picture of the hidey hole?