Friday, October 2, 2009

Birthday Boy




This is Jordan at 4 1/2 months old. He was the sweetest baby, at first I thought there was something wrong with him because he never cried. Dr. Welly said, "Nope, he's fine. Your just lucky." I'm happy to say I still feel lucky!

I can't believe he's 11. He had a sleepover for his birthday. Pizza, cake, nerf wars and xbox. What more could a boy want?









Oh and pancakes! 11 was harder to make than I thought it would be.
11 of my favorite things about Jordan @ 11
1. He can babysit for short periods of time.
2. He likes to watch SOME of Alex and my TV shows with us.
3. He gets my sarcasm.
4. He can make mac & cheese by himself.
5. He still lets me go have lunch with him at school.
6. He DOESN'T have a cell phone.
7. He is done with Cub Scouts!
8. He is usually very nice and respectful.
9. He isn't taller than me... yet.
10. He can beat Alex at football on the xbox.
11. He can clean his entire bathroom, by himself!

3 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

I hope my boys can clean their bathrooms by themselves when they are 11! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

AWESOME!!! And man you are old!

Lauren said...

No way! I don't believe that you have an 11 year old!