So, I think y'all know that I have germ and cleaning issues, but shouldn't this bother everyone?
The other night at scouts we were playing marbles and the woman helping me suggested to the boys that they lick their fingers to help the shooter shoot easier. So they lick their fingers and shoot their marble across the triangles where another scout would pick it up and hand it back and then the next scout would do the same and the next the same and the next the same. There were several times when a shooter was shot next to me and I couldn't bring myself to pick it up and hand it back. I just pretended I didn't see it. The worst part of it was I didn't have any hand sanitizer in my bag!!
1 year ago

4 comments:
Just for the record you are totally in the right - the other scout lady is gross. Yuck I would have done exactly the same thing as you and pretended not to see the marble.
YUCK! I am a germ-a-phobe too. I think some people are just born with it and some obviously are not. I don't really get how some people don't care about germs but apparently they don't.
Yuck!! I would be wishing for hand sanitizer too! What a gross suggestion!
EEEEEeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!
Post a Comment