Friday, June 5, 2009

Hungry Like a Wolf and a Webelo

Once again, this post is late. Better late than never, I seem to say that a lot! Oh well!

Dylan recieved his Wolf, ON TIME! I am really proud of US, yes us. We all know that mother's are the reason that the boys get scout stuff done, but I feel really responsible for Dylan because I am also the Wolf den leader. The Wolf den had no leader until January, so really Dylan got his Wolf done in about 5 months. I am glad I got to spend that time with him it was fun!







Jordan earned his Webelos badge at the same pack meeting. Jordan doesn't leave Webelos until September, so I am very proud of him for getting his badge so early. But most of the credit goes to his den leader. She has been so on the ball and has really gone above and beyond with these boys. Jordan will be able to get his Arrow of Light award soon as well. If you don't know, that is the highest rank in Cub Scouts and the only Cub Scout badge that can be worn on a Boy Scout uniform.





I love how he is hiding behind the flag.

Hayden is my jr. Cib Scout. He will definitely be ready for Cub Scouts when it's his turn. He loves to come to scouts with me and he always has to do whatever we are doing with us. Too bad he can't start passing off stuff now!

2 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Congrats to you and the boys! I think Moms deserve the badges right along with the boys!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

HOORAY!! You rock!!